BOAT FOR SALE
For Sale: Boat (18.5ft 1989 Sea Ray Bowrider 180 with 135hp outboard), Trailer, Ski's, Tube, Life Jackets.
Price: $4,900.00 - Email me at email@example.com or call me at 412-913-8026.
Click on the pictures to make them larger
Boat has been fixed up and updated and has a clean title on the boat and trailer. Fiberglass Hull (Seats 6 people). 135hp Mercury V-6 Outboard with Stainless Steel Prop (Quicksilver Mirage 48 13700 A41 19P) Open Bow. Trailer - Dual Axle Aluminum I-Beam trailer with working lights (NEW marine winch, NEW flex coil wiring plug, NEW trailer hitch nose)
|Floor Repaired (July 2011)
||New Seats (July 2011)
- NEW Marine Plywood Decking with a layer of NEW fiberglass
- Newly framed in gas tank area (Treated lumber with fiberglass and marine plywood decking supported by an extruded aluminum square tube grid
- NEW dense Marine foam replacing the old foam in the empty spaces under the floor decking)
- NEW Plush marine carpeting (7701 Sahara Tan 28oz sculptured plush carpet)
- Newly framed in ski storage area (stainless steel fasteners, treated lumber, marine plywood, fiberglass)
- Newly framed in Bilge area
- Two Marine Batteries
- Perko Battery Selector Switch
- Voltage meter: Shows remaining charge on batteries
- Steering - Hydraulic power steering (with NEW installed
TELEFLEX Outboard Cylinder Hydraulic Seal Kit)
- Gas tank - Aluminum with NEW 3/8" hose/bulb and inline gas
filter (with a spare)
- 6 NEW spark plugs with 2 spares. Compression test recently ran
on the cylinders and they are all in great shape.
- NEW Stainless Steel SKEGGARD installed to protect the skeg on the lower unit of the engine.
- Windshield wiper, Glove Compartment, Cup holders, Under the
seat storage, ski storage area with Teak wood grate
- Automatic Oil Injection system tripped the alarm. Does not need to be fixed. Oil Injection
system could be repaired or you could just not use the automatic
injection system, bypass the system and premix your fuel/oil
50:1. Currently running the engine on a premix of oil/fuel.
- Need to replace the Mercury Switch Box Assy Part#: 332-7778A12. It needs to be installed by a qualified installer - one estimated about one hour of labor to install.
- Gas Gauge is not accurate. It shows full when it is full but shows
that the tank has less gas in it than it actually does. Most likely
will need a new Universal Electric Sending Unit For Gasoline. Only $39.99 currently
- Speedometer does not work. I have not attempted to fix it either
New Electronics (July 2011)
- NEW Stereo: Sony DSX-MS60 AM/FM/Satellite/iPod Docking Marine
Receiver (Flip-down, detachable faceplate with 2-line LCD
display and AUX input. Includes Remote Control) (Overton's
- NEW Speakers: Two Rubicon 6-1/2" 125 In-Boat Speakers, 90 watts RMS, 180
watts Peak (Overton's #13943)
- NEW Navigation lights (front bow red/green), rear pole light
with NEW harness
- NEW Bilge Pump - Rule 2000 (2,000 gallon per minute
automatic computerized bilge pump) When turned on, it checks
for water every 2.5 minutes. Shuts off automatically when no
water is present.
- NEW 12V outlet for externals
- NEW Marine Ship-2-Shore radio (Uniden Solara DSC with 8ft fiberglass antenna
- NEW Fish finder (Hummingbird PiranhaMAX 170)
- NEW Fuse Block (ATO/ATC Blade-Style Fuse Block System)
- NEW Boat cover (February 2012)
- 2 pairs of water ski's (Ski pylon is currently not installed, but the
mounting hardware for the pylon and the pylon itself are in
storage. The pylon braces will need to be modified to fit the
- One NEW 2-person tube (Aquaglide Spitfire Extreme Towable, 2-person 26-gauge PVC w/840D polyester cover)
- Life Jackets – 6
- 2 Anchors (one NEW and one old)
- Two white dock bumpers (fenders)
- All required safety equipment including air horn, distress flag,
whistles, flare gun, fire extinguisher, throw-able rescue float, etc.